How cute is this video! Loved the beginning part and of course those white outfits in the fashion show =) Nice blog here, just found it and now following you =) Hope you will visit my blog too and follow me back if you like it, I'll be happy to read your opinion about my posts! I've just published a post about my online fashion magazine...let me know what you think! XOXO Ylenia Last time by Ylenia Labate
5 Kommentare:
richtig schön, ich mag die Idee, ist halt auch mal was anderes ;)
schööön :) Darf ich fragen mit welchem Programm du das geschnitten hast, etc.?
How cute is this video! Loved the beginning part and of course those white outfits in the fashion show =)
Nice blog here, just found it and now following you =)
Hope you will visit my blog too and follow me back if you like it, I'll be happy to read your opinion about my posts! I've just published a post about my online fashion magazine...let me know what you think!
XOXO
Ylenia
Last time by Ylenia Labate
total schön, das vermittelt super schöne eindrücke :) und du bist so süß <3
Schönes Video :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen